Avoid the traffic and use East by West Ferry to transport you to and from work or school.
- Adult, tertiary student and child 10-trip tickets are available.
- These do not have an expiry date and can be used for up to two people at a time.
- All tickets can be purchased on board the ferry with Cash, EFTPOS or Credit Card.
- Check out our Timetable and Fares page for full fare information.
Due to weather or other unexpected issues, we do cancel one or both ferries from time to time.
On occasion we need to go to a restricted timetable, if the conditions are too rough for our smaller vessel. Usual restricted timetable below (subject to change):
- Departing Queens Wharf: 6.45am, 7.45am, 8.45am, 10am, 12pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
- Departing Days Bay Wharf: 7.15am, 8.15am, 9.15am, 10.45am, 12.45pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm
In the case of a full cancellation, replacement shuttles are not provided.
Metlink offer a free notification service for commuters through Metlink. This service sends out alerts if there are any cancellations to our services. If you travel to or from Days Bay you can sign up to this through Metlink. If you have a child at Wellesley College, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to this database.
If you would like to receive emails from time to time with news about the ferries and anything else we think you may like to know, you can email email@example.com and just let us know you would like to be added to our newsletter list. You can also subscribing directly by using the subscribe form on this page.