Wellington is currently at Alert level 1.
We will be operating to our standard timetable, however please read the below before travelling with us:
Travelling with us during alert level 1:
- The wearing of face coverings will still be mandatory on board our ferries, except for those under 12 years old.
- If you are at all unwell please do not travel on our services.
- We will still be collecting fares; please use contactless payment where possible. Cash and EFTPOS services will be available if needed.
- Our onboard bar is open.
- Good hand hygiene remains essential, please wash or sanitise your hands as soon as you can before, during and after travel. Sanitiser is available onboard.
- We are continuing our cleaning practices with guidance from Greater Wellington Regional Council and the Ministry of Health.
- There are no physical distancing requirements onboard our ferries, however please adhere to physical distancing guidance while waiting at the wharf.
Travelling to Matiu/Somes Island:
- For contact tracing purposes, please scan one of the islands QR codes upon arrival.
We have QR codes in multiple places on our vessels. Please use these when travelling on our services as it will be useful if contact tracing is needed in the region.